Google Cloud projects allocate resources, authorize users, and store billing information. A project that has billing enabled is regarded as a billing project. Potens requires all users to be assigned to a billing project.
Billing Projects section is where billing projects are added, removed, and set as default, and user assignment is listed for each project.
- Default billing project
- Add a new billing project
- Remove billing project
- Add user to billing project distribution list
- View assigned users of billing projects
Default Billing Project
The default billing project is defined in the Billing Projects section. A user added in the Users section are defaulted to this billing project.
To set the default billing project
- Select a billing project from the Default dropdown
- Click the Update button to update and set the selected billing project as the new default
To add a billing project
- Enter the name of the billing project
- Click the Add button to add
To remove a billing project
- Click the dropdown list from the remove section
- Select the billing project to remove
- Click remove
Users are assigned to billing projects in the Users section. A list of assignments is displayed under Assigned Users. For each billing project, a list of users assigned to the project is listed.
- Assigned Users section
- Billing Project
- List of users assigned to Billing Project