How to make a Magnus Workflow mission critical?
Only admins can make a Magnus workflow mission critical.
By default, when a scheduled workflow fails during execution, email notification is sent to the workflow owner about the failure.
For workflows that are mission critical, email notification will also be sent to Org Admins about the failure. Moreover, if the mission critical workflow is also a long term workflow that is about to expire, Org Admins will also receive notification.
- If the workflow is not owned by you, nor delegated to you, then you need to first enable Advanced Admin.
- Click on [Workflows] to open the Workflows Browser.
- Type the workflow Id in the Content textbox.
- Select “All Workflows” in the dropdown.
- Click on the workflow Id to edit
- If the workflow is not mission critical, you will see this slash-bell icon.
- Click on the bell icon until you see the whole bell icon, this means that the workflow is now mission critical.
- Click Save.