How to kill a running Magnus Workflow execution?
Only admins can kill workflow executions.
Important: If this execution is part of a running workflow chain that consists of parent/child/grandchild workflows, it is your responsibility to kill any other workflows from the chain. Magnus does not kill any other workflows from the chain for you.
- Click [Workflow History] to open up History Browser.
- Type the workflow Id in the Workflow ID textbox, enclosed in quotes since we want an exact match.
- Select [All Workflows] in the dropdown.
- Locate the execution that you want to kill, and click on the details icon.
- Click on Workflow Running to expose the Kill Workflow button.
- Click the Kill Workflow button.